If you have an automotive website builder demo and don’t know how to hide a page on dealer.com, don’t worry, this guide will give you a clear insight into some basic procedures to hide a page.
Dealer.com is an automotive website and a home for all car dealers who want to list their vehicles for sale. It is also the best platform for car buyers to get their new car. The Website allows you to enhance search engine performance and use social media handles to maintain your brand reputation.
Advertising and marketing are essential things that every entrepreneur should engage in. Because without this, one cannot generate more sales and profits. So to make sales and profits, the use of a website builder is required, which is primarily for car dealers.
Hiding pages on dealer.com improve your customers’ shopping experience and lead them to the next step in buying process without hassle. It is a real-time bidding platform that allows administrators to monitor their visitor’s browsing habits and enhance page engagement in real-time.
Learn how to hide a page on dealer.com through our step-by-step procedures below.
Hiding Page on the Dealer.com Website
There are many ways to hide pages. Some of them are complex, but all are with the correct information.
Hide Page in a Few Seconds
First, go to the settings on your site and change the page visibility to “hidden.” It will prevent the page from anyone who has not logged in. you can also delete the page by ensuring that you have taken the backup to restore it if needed. You can also password to protect your page.
- On your Website, go to the Pages section of its admin panel.
- Search the page you want to hide or delete and click on the Edit link.
- Next, in the Page Attribute section, change the Template drop-down menu to “Hide Page” and click on the update button to save changes.
Once you have hidden the page applying this method, it will no longer be accessible from your Website’s navigation menu.
To prevent a page from appearing on your dealer.com website:
- Log in to your account and go to the “Site manager” section.
- Click on the “Pages” tab and select the page you want to hide.
- After finding the page, click the “Edit” button and select the “Hide Page” option from the drop-down menu.
You May Read Best Paying Jobs in Industrial Machinery/Components
Benefits of Hiding Page
Hiding a page on the Website has some benefits that include:
- It helps you to keep clean and organize your Website. Consequently, Google bot indexation becomes easy and efficient.
- It keeps people away from the problem of accidentally viewing pages they do not suppose to consider, for instance, out-of-sales cars.
- Another benefit of hiding a page is that you have more control over who has access to certain areas of your Website.
Hiding social Media Icon on the Website
Social media icons generate more sales for you, and your customers reach you through them, so it is advisable not to hide them. But if these social media heroes distract your users, you can hide them by disabling the link from your HTML code footers. For this purpose, go to the settings and click the social media option. The process takes a few minutes, and you can create a professional appearance for your business with the help of dealer.com.
Overall, hiding pages on the Website dealer.com is a proper way to prevent the page from different searches. It also has some benefits for your Website. You can hide the pages by following the above methods.