Sunset park RV sun lite campers is a perfect travel trailer for those couples who want to gateway together.
A travel trailer is the most expensive way to enjoy a recreational vehicle or RV style, which goes by various names, including bumper pull campers, towable campers, fifth-wheel trailers, or camper trailers. You can park the trailers at the campsite, remove the tow vehicle and explore the area as long as your accommodation remains where you parked it.
You can trust the construction and enjoy your experience with one of the sunset RV sunlight travel trailers! Their aerodynamic profile is easy to carry and fuel efficient. They withstand years of travel even though they are lightweight with diamond plate rock guards, PVC roof membrane, EZ-lube brake excels, and radius tinted safety with glass windows. Sunset campers come in different varieties with different attributes. Learn more about the RV Sunlite travel trailers.
2022 Sunset Park RV Sunlite 16BH | Campers
The travel trailer has a front bed that offers a comfortable place. You can convert it into an extra sleeping place when you are not using the booth dinette to enjoy a meal or play a game of cards. You can start your clean and fresh morning after bathing in the tub with unwanted steam removed via an electric roof vent.
It also offers a mandatory comfort package that includes a Bluetooth radio with inside and outside speakers, a microwave, a fast connect the gas line, and an outside shower that keeps the dirt away. You can buy it at the maximum price of $24,995. Below are the standard features of Sunlite 16BH campers.
You May Also Read The Best Ford Maverick Cactus Grey 2022
It includes mandatory options:
- 12-volt converter
- Wood studs built 16
- 5/8 floor decking, 3/8 roof decking
- Smoke detector, C/O detector
- Insulated walls
- Solar prep, backup camera prep
- Shower surround
- Radial tires, Monitor panel
- Fuel saving profile
- Pass Thru storage
- 6 gallons gas water heater, steel chassis
- Bluetooth radio, inside-outside speakers
- HDTV Antenna
- USB Ports, bakers for TV Mount
- Electric awning, spare tire, and carrier
- Furnace, Gas Line
- Electric roof vent, solid step
- Roof mounted AC
- LED Lights, solid steps for rear door
- Window treatments, microwave
- Satellite hook-up
- Aluminum rims
- Black tank
- Battery discount
- Stove and sink cover
- Power tongue, 6-side heat foil
- Battery disconnect, fantastic fan
- 12-volt battery, bike carrier
- Rear observation camera, 100-watt flex solar kit
- Aluminum rims, color matching rims
- Sofa, Murphy bed
- Read 8 Best Cars That Start With J
Benefits of Travel Trailers | Sun Lite Campers
The travel trailers are expensive but can be a good investment for several reasons:
- A travel trailer is more affordable but less expensive than an RV or motorhome, and you can save between 50% to 30%.
- Although travel trailers are in a range of several sizes and shapes, you should choose a pop-up camper, which is a large fifth wheel.
- Insurance costs are much lower than other travel vehicles because they are small.
- The travel trailer maintenance is simple, and you do most of the maintenance work at home.
- For most families, travel trailers are an economical option because they charge fewer fees than booking a room in a hotel. Plus, you can enjoy all the supplies, including water, gas, and food for your trip.
- If you invest in a travel trailer, you will have great fun exploring the country.
Travel Trailor Disadvantages
Travel trailers also have some drawbacks that include:
- If you want to experience the travel trailer, it can be expensive.
- It would be best if you bothered to make sure towing hitch work when you stop.
- You can’t travel inside.
- They have fewer amenities than larger RVs.
- They are limited in space, and you will find them less comfortable.